Skip your quick-stop coffee and its long lines, expensive substitutions, and confusing menus with the Philips Saeco Carina 1200 Superautomatic Espresso Machine. A spiritual successor to the Saeco Vienna Plus, the Carina offers a futuristic featureset fit for the modern kitchen. Simple operation, minimal maintenance, and good coffee are all just a quick touch away. Dedicated espresso and coffee buttons save your size and strength settings, leaving foam frothing up to you with a panarello-style steam wand. Maintenance is similarly streamlined: AquaClean smart filtration keeps track of the number of drinks you make between filter changes, a water reservoir and dump box that load from the front, and a generously-sized 10-ounce bean hopper for less refills and more ristrettos. More than a list of features, the Carina comes in at a competitive pricepoint even against capsule machines and steam-powered faux-espresso makers. Save on the coffee you love with the Philips Saeco Carina Espresso Machine.
- Seattle Coffee Gear Exclusive – All-In-One – The Carina 1200 grinds, brews, and froths-all in a compact coffee package.
- Panarello Steam Wand – This auto-frothing wand makes the foam for you, while still giving you control over temperature and texture.
- Programmable Drinks – Each drink button can be preset to your favorite recipe, and changed on the fly with handy dose and volume buttons.
- AquaClean Compatible – Add Philip’s smart-sensing water filter to track usage-letting you go up to 5000 cups without the need to descale. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Front Loading Water Tank – Oft-overlooked, the Carina’s 1.8L slide out water reservoir is refillable without having to move your machine. Bean Hopper – The Carina’s 10-ounce bean hopper offers ample shots between refills.